The renewal process is important to ensure that you’re maintaining your status as a competent, up-to-date and ethical professional engineer. That doesn’t mean it has to be tedious.
The renewal period is three years, and we try to make it as hassle free as possible.
- Updated resumé, detailing experience over the past three years
- Contact details of one Professional Engineer referee.
- Completed CPD log with a minimum of 150 hours over the past three years.
- Step 1: Make sure you’re logged in
- Step 2: Ensure that your resumé is up-to-date, and you have either uploaded your CPD log into your member dashboard, otherwise you can upload it within the renewal application
- Step 3: Fill out the online application form
- Step 4: Once your renewal is submitted, an assessor will review the contents and follow-up with either you as the applicant, and/or your referees if further assessment of clarification is required
- Step 5: Once your renewal has been complete and approved you will receive your Letter of Renewal
*3 yearly audit of CDP Log for Non-Members – $250 (this includes the BPEQ being notified that your CPD log is up to date). Please note that this is completely voluntary, and not a requirement of the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland for ongoing registration as an RPEQ.
- For Non-Members of APEA: $250*.
- For Members of APEA: $0.