Professionals Australia understands that you may have multiple engineering registrations and that you may also have just completed CPD log review. However, you are still required to provide all of the required information that Professionals Australia requests to ensure that your RPEng remains up to date.
The renewal process is important to ensure that you’re maintaining your status as a competent, up-to-date and ethical professional engineer. That doesn’t mean it has to be tedious.
The renewal period is three years, and we try to make it as hassle free as possible.
- Updated curriculum vitae, detailing experience over the past three years
- Contact details of one Professional Engineer referee.
- Completed CPD log with a minimum of 150 hours over the past three years.
- Step 1: Make sure you’re logged in
- Step 2: Ensure that your CV is up-to-date, and you have either uploaded your CPD log into your member dashboard, otherwise you can upload it within the renewal application
- Step 3: Fill out the online application form
- Step 4: Once your renewal is submitted, an assessor will review the contents and follow-up with either you as the applicant, and/or your referees if further assessment of clarification is required
- Step 5: Once your renewal has been complete and approved you will receive your Letter of Renewal
*3 yearly audit of CDP Log for Non-Members – $250 (this includes the BPEQ being notified that your CPD log is up to date). Please note that this is completely voluntary, and not a requirement of the Board of Professional Engineers of Queensland for ongoing registration as an RPEQ.
Please Note: As we are now than less than four weeks to Xmas your renewal may not be signed off by the assessment committee until February 2021
- For Non-Members of APEA: $250*.
- For Members of APEA: $0.