To be considered eligible for assessment for registration in RPEng:
- You must have completed at least five years of relevant work experience four-years post-graduation in the area relevant to the discipline in which you seek registration.
- This experience must have been gained within the last ten years.
To be considered eligible, you must have completed at least five years of relevant work experience post graduation in the area relevant to the discipline in which you seek registration. This experience must have been gained within the last ten years.
When submitting your application, you’ll be required to upload a detailed Curriculum Vitae. This document will need to be detailed enough for our assessors to make informed decisions about your eligibility.
Your resumé should provide:
- Names of your Employers/Organisation;
- Summary of the services/products provided by each employer/organisation;
- Job titles;
- Length of employment;
- Brief description of your roles;
- And examples of your work activities at each employer/organisation.
- Names and contact details of persons who can corroborate your experience
- Details of any training in the areas you claim competency
Your work experience should outline your use of theories, concepts, and practices to solve real world problems related to your discipline.
If you need to start a new resumé, you can download our resumé template here.
Eligible referees verify the professional experience, competencies and your commitment to professionalism.
Referees must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a current holder of RPEng, CPEng, RPEQ or equivalent status or have an accredited degree in engineering with at least 7 years' experience.
- Be either your supervisor or colleague who are familiar with the professional experience and activities highlighted in your resumé
- Have known you for a period of NO LESS than 12 months.
- Two of the referees must be able to attest to your Australian experience.
- Be able to provide written and verbal confirmation of the applications qualifications and work experience.
with your three referees to ensure they are available and eligible
to be your referees to avoid delays to the progress of your application.